FOR MORE INFORMATION IN YOUR LANGAUGE PLEASE SELECT YOUR LANGAUGE IN BUTTON GIVEN BELOW LEFT.
तुमच्या भाषेमध्ये माहितीसाठी कृपया तुमची भाषा खाली डावीकडे बटणात निवडा.
अपनी भाषा में अधिक जानकारी के लिए कृपया नीचे बाईं ओर दिए गए बटन में अपनी भाषा चुनें।
वेबसाईट फॉर अप्लाय :- www.midhani-india.in
ऊपर दी गई मिधानी वेबसाइट पर लॉग इन करके आवेदन सख्ती से "ऑनलाइन" जमा किया जाना चाहिए। इस उद्देश्य के लिए वेबसाइट को 04.09.2021 को 10.00 बजे से 18.09.2021 को 17.00 बजे तक खुला रखा जाएगा।
MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED
A Public Sector Enterprise, HYDERABAD.
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna - I and an ISO 9001-2016 & AS 9100D, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Company, is a high tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. Company has around 760 employees and it requires outstanding Professionals in the following area:
- - CTC (Cost to company) includes Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & allowances (as applicable). - Incentives, EPF, Gratuity & Superannuation benefits not included in CTC - Out of posts from S.No. 11 to 23, 8 posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen - Out of 10 Posts at S.No. 9, 3 posts reserved for Persons with Disabilities (VH-1,HH-1 & OH-1)
- 11. Junior Operative Trainee – Fitter – Cutting Machines (WG-02) (1 Post):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI (Fitter) with 7 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of Cutting Machines and Lathes.
- 12. Junior Operative Trainee - Electrical (WG-02) (6 Posts):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC + ITI (Electrical) with 2 years post qualification experience in Electrical Maintenance of any Mechanical / Metallurgical equipment. Experience in steel industry will be preferred.
- 13. Junior Operative Trainee – Turner (WG-02) (2 Posts):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI (Turner) with 2 years post qualification experience in Turning Operations / works on lathe machines.
- 14. Junior Operative Trainee – Operation & Maintenance (WG-02) (03 Posts):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI (Fitter) with 2 years post qualification experience in Operation / Maintenance of any Mechanical / Metallurgical equipment. Experience in steel industry will be preferred.
- 15. Junior Operative Trainee – Fitter (WG-02) (7 Posts):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI (Fitter) with 2 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of any Mechanical / Metallurgical equipment. Candidates with Vacuum Equipment Maintenance experience in steel industry will be preferred.
- 16. Junior Operative Trainee – Diesel Mechanic (WG-02) (1 Post):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI (Diesel Mechanic) with 2 years relevant post qualification experience. Automobile experienced will be preferred.
- 17. Junior Operative Trainee – Auto Electrician (WG-02) (1 Post):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC+ITI (Auto Electrician) with 2 years relevant post qualification experience. Automobile experienced will be preferred.
- 18. Junior Operative Trainee – NDT Operator (WG-02) (4 Posts):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC + ITI with Nondestructive testing (NDT – Level II) certification in Ultrasonic Testing (UT) / Penetrant Testing (PT) / Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT) / Radiography Testing (RT). Should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in UT/PT/MPT/RT of super alloys, titanium alloys, austenitic stainless steels, martensitic stainless steels, ferritic stainless steels, other low & medium alloy steels etc. ISNT – Level – II will be preferred.
- 19. Crane Operator (WG-2) (1 Post):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC pass with minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience. Should have experience on minimum 30 Ton overhead crane operation in a reputed Steel Plant. Should have experience of liquid metal handling.
- 20. Ladle man (WG-2) (1 Post):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC pass with minimum 4 years relevant post qualification experience. Should have experience on minimum 20 Ton or above capacity Ladle operation and maintenance in a reputed Steel Plant. Candidates conversant with Slide gate, Argon purging system preparation & operation will be preferred.
- 21. Operator – Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding – (WG-02) (1 Post):
- Qualification & Experience: SSC pass with minimum 4 years post qualification experience in operation of Ballistic panel moulding press or any other composite manufacturing process industry. (Or) SSC + ITI in any technical trade with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operation of Ballistic panel moulding press or any other composite manufacturing process industry.
- Selection Procedure:
- Criteria for selection Maximum Marks
- Education Qualification* 15 marks
- Experience# 15 marks
- Written Test 100 reckoned for 70 marks
- Trade Test Pass/ Fail
- Total 100 marks
- *Education Qualification: 10 marks for minimum educational qualification and 2 marks for every additional relevant qualification subject to a maximum of 15 marks. #Experience: 10 marks for minimum experience and 2 marks for every additional year of experience subject to a maximum of 15 marks.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Practical / Trade Test (Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Written/ Practical/ Trade Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ Midhani Website only. Candidates called for Practical / Trade Test are required to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size colour photographs. Candidates shortlisted for selection process have to produce documents pertaining to ESI & PF (as per applicability) at the time of certificate verification process.
- General Conditions: 1. Only Indian nationals may apply. 2. The cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 04.09.2021 3. Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 04.09.2021 4. The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time. 5. Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria. 6. Last date for submission of online applications will be 18.09.2021 7. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written test / trade test is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for the post. 8. Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected. 9. MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons. Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. 10. Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. 11. Medium of selection tests (Written, Practical/Trade Test) will be in English only. 12. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification. 13. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post. 14. Necessary information regarding the Selection, Written Test, Practical/Trade Test etc. will be hosted on MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time. 15. Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in 16. Candidates seeking reservation as EWS / OBC are required to submit a recent certificate regarding his / her EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer issued by competent authority. 17. 10% relaxation in respect of eligible qualification marks subject to a minimum of 45% shall be given to SC/ST candidates for posts at S.No.1, 2 & 4 18. Relevant documents (marks sheets etc.) pertaining to eligible qualification percentages as mentioned in the advertisement against S.No. 1 to 8 posts are to be mandatorily uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling the application from along with other documents. 19. Selected candidates for the posts at S.No. 1 to 6 & 11 to 18 will be under training for a period of 1 year from the date of joining and will be paid consolidated stipend during training period. On Successful completion of training period, they will be absorbed into company’s regular pay scales.
- How to apply: 1. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online. 2. Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 04.09.2021 till 1700 Hrs. on 18.09.2021 for this purpose. 3. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding written test / trade / proficiency can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates. 4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee. 5. Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, relevant experience through the link available in the application form. 6. Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service with clear relevant designation / position, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered. 7. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy” Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of written test. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the written test.